One-stop Business Start-up

In Japan, if you want to start a business, you may have to talk with several specialists. Such as,

  • Administrative Scrivener (Gyosei-shoshi) for visa and other government permissions.
  • Judicial Scrivener (Shihou-shoshi) for registration of the company.
  • Tax Accountant (Zeirishi) for tax related matters.
  • Social Insurance Consultant (Shakai Hoken Roumushi) for labor related matters.

It is sometimes difficult to find English speaking specialists, and if you want to find all the specialists who speak English, it will be very difficult.

We often receive emails from foreigners who want to such as establish a company in Japan. However, the attorney (lawyer) cannot support every procedure for setting up a company.

So, we started a group of English speaking specialists to support foreigners to start business in Japan, especially in Kawasaki city (next to Tokyo and Yokohama).

Kawasaki One-stop Business Startup Center

We believe, with this group, we will be able to support sound and smooth business start-up for foreigners.

Published by

Kei Sumikawa

Attorney at Law (Sumikawa Law Office), Kawasaki city, Japan