Japanese lawyer (Attorney at Law) supporting lawyers world wide
Sumikawa Law Office has supported foreign law firms on multiple cases, such as the law offices from the United States, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, Germany, India and so on.
The Legal Cases we support in Japan
- Inheritance procedure in Japan
- Investigation about Japanese legal heirs
- Creating affidavits at notary public office
- Certify documents as a Japanese registered lawyer
- Searching for the absent heirs in Japan whose whereabouts are unknown
- Collecting money in Japan
- Creating, checking and translating Japanese contracts
- Investigation about Japanese companies (such as obtaining the official registration information)
- Other legal supports on Japanese law
All our lawyers and staffs can communicate in English. Japan is a country with single jurisdiction, so we can handle cases all around Japan.