Certification of Traffic Accident (Kotsu Jiko Shomeisho)

If you are involved in a traffic accident in Japan, be sure to call the police (dial 110). By contacting the police, you will be able to have a traffic accident certificate issued at a later date.

You can find information about issuing a traffic accident certificate here.
Japan Safe Driving Center

More information about Car Accidents

Published by

Kei Sumikawa

Attorney at Law (Sumikawa Law Office), Kawasaki city, Japan