In Japan, the state of emergency declaration (due to COVID-19) was extended until the end of May 2020. In order to ensure the safety of our clients and staffs, we are taking the following measures.
- Request all guests and staffs to wash their hands when entering the office.
- Disinfectant spray at the entrance and meeting room.
- Acrylic boards are installed in the meeting room to prevent infection (up to three people can be interviewed at the same time).
- Wear a mask (those without masks will be given one mask per person)
- Paper cups are used for drinks.
- Disinfection of the meeting room for each consultation.
For legal issues such as debt, business problems, inheritance, divorce, etc. it is important to have a consultation with the attorney early on in order to achieve a better resolution.
We take measures to prevent infection as described above, so if you wish to consult with us, please contact us as soon as possible. We can also provide web consultation (zoom, skype, google meets) for now.